Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Store Your Jewels

As styling is a big part of my job, I try and make everyday accessories part of the bigger picture.
Here are some images and ideas on how to display and store your jewellery and feature them in your interiors.

Image by Katja

Draping your necklaces on a mannequin is a great way to showcase them and makes them easily accessible when in a hurry. Great way to jazz up your decor too.

Image by Katja

Add a touch of glamour to your dressing table by creating a focal point with mirrored accessories. 
Beautiful trinket boxes look great and work well in treasuring those delicate rings and earrings.

Image by Katja

Here I decided to style the image by filling a timeless Maribowl by Iittala with some of my pearls.
Interesting vases work well too in showing off your gorgeous pieces.

Image by Katja

My antelope head sits right above my dressing table and I find it a great way to store and display some of my favourite everyday pieces.

Image by Katja

I got hold of this beautiful jewellery tree from West Elm.

Happy styling!

Kx



No comments:

Post a Comment